Downtown Merchants Association
The DOWNTOWN MERCHANTS ASSOCIATION (DMA) is a group of brick & mortar business owners in the Gaylord, Michigan downtown-shopping district), that plans, organizes and executes shopping and community events for that district.
DMA MISSION: Support brick and mortar businesses in the DMA district. Increase customers and enhance the downtown experience through community and shopping events.
Connecting Women LuncheonName: Connecting Women LuncheonDate: May 8, 2018Time: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM EDTRegistration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.Event Description:
· Dana Betcheck, Bliss Salon & Spa
· Abby Hamilton, Guardian Gals
· Patricia Morse, Retired District Judge
· Sarah Holzschu, Otsego County Sheriff's Department
· Bethany Hesse, It Works Global
· Shanna Hanley, Miller & Cook, PLC.
· Amanda Wojan, Otsego Memorial Hospital
· Julie Hintz, Gaylord Community Schools
Inspire, Educate and Motivate. An inspiring panel discussion of distinguished women leaders (in all areas of retail, design, financial services, technology and entrepreneurs) in our community who are rocking their careers and building empires. Learn from their stories, career paths, successes, and challenges women in the industry. Be inspired and motivated to begin your own journey!