The Gaylord Area Chamber of Commerce Connecting Women Luncheon is a twice annual program exclusively for women.
Save the Dates:
Tuesday, November 7th, 2023 | 11:30AM - 1PM | Networking Bingo
Tuesday, May 7, 2024 | 11:30AM - 1PM | Details Coming Soon...
The purpose of the Connecting Women Luncheon is to provide:
- Professional and Personal Development
- Business to Business Marketing
- Strengthening Connections with Our Area Businesses
- Networking Toward Strategic Alliances, Affiliations, and Business Opportunities
- Support and Mentoring
- Educating, Motivating, and Inspiring Women
- Providing Opportunities for Women to Aspire for Greatness. Thereby Improving Self-Esteem and Leadership Within Our Community.
The Fall Connecting Women Luncheon is all about Networking! At time of registration, you'll tell us your work title and place of work. We will use those registration details to build Networking Bingo Cards! Plan on coming with LOTS of business cards. We will be authenticating bingos by showing business cards in hand!
Our intention is to break the networking ice with this fun spin on bingo! Gaylord Chamber's Marketing & Event Specialist, Sarah Harding will kick off the event with a brief crash-course on "networking with intention" to empower our ladies in the audience with a fresh perspective on the importance of meaningful networking. With the help of a game of bingo, our ladies will navigate the room with the objective of achieving a bingo for prizes! Everyone is a winner at the end of Networking Bingo, because we are all walking away with new connections.
Interested in donating prizes? Contact Marketing & Event Specialist, Sarah Harding at Sarah@GaylordChamber.com or 989-732-6333.
Tuesday, November 7, 2023| 11:30AM - 1PM | Otsego Resort 696 M32 E. Gaylord, MI. 49735
- 11:30AM Doors Open | Lunch is Served
- 12:00PM Event Commences - Opening Remarks from Presenting Sponsors
- 12:05PM Brief Networking Crash Course by Gaylord Chamber's Marketing & Event Specialist, Sarah Harding
- 12:15PM Networking Bingo & Prizes
- 1:00PM Event Concludes
Interested in Supporting this Event and Having Your Business Featured?
Contact Sarah Harding at 989-732-6333 or Sarah@GaylordChamber.com