Food for Thought - How to Navigate the Current Economic Climate
Join us for Food for Thought - How to Navigate the Current Economic Climate with keynote speaker, Associate Regional Director / Certified Business Consultant, Michael Nunneley, with the Michigan SBDC.
- Knowing your numbers – how to read, compare and understand your financials.
- Understanding your debt and cash flow.
- Attacking your expenses.
- Pricing – When do I raise my prices?
- Staffing challenges.
- Downsizing Products/Services – What makes you the most money? What costs you the most to provide?
- Crossroads - Are you there – now what???
Tuesday, September 26, 2023| 11:30AM - 1PM | BJ's Catering & Event Center
11:30AM Doors Open | Lunch is Served
12:00PM Event Commences - Opening Remarks from Presenting Sponsors
12:05PM Keynote Speaker, Michael Nunneley, presents How to Navigate the Current Economic Climate
12:45 PM Q & A with Keynote Speaker, Michael Nunneley
1:00PM Event Concludes