ZOOM VIRTUAL CONNECTING WOMEN: Goal Setting
Tuesday, November 10 @ NOON
Anne Buyze-Smith is the owner of Decifer, a home and life organization company. She is a wife, mom of 3 sons, teacher, a lover of learning, and an advocate of intentional life choices. After experiencing a number of tragedies in a short amount of time, she became determined to get rid of the physical and emotional clutter and develop efficient routines to make room for the important stuff of life - fun, fulfilling relationships, and engaging experiences.
S.M.A.R.T. goals highlight our failures and accentuate the overwhelming need to overhaul our entire lives. Instead, let's S.H.A.R.E. our successes and build on what works. Learn to reach your goals in a kinder, gentler way that reminds us of our achievements and feeds our confidence and power to catapult us to success.
* how to create small, easily achievable goals and build on that very likely success
* Ideas to develop habits (micro habits, habit pairing, chains, etc)
* analyze your own behaviors to determine what works for you
* create reminders (visuals, vision boards, stickers, habit trackers, planners) to keep your goals in the forefront
* Enhance your strengths and build on your success to keep the snowball rolling