Building Material Inside SalesBuilding Material Inside Sales
Interested in selling and solving problems in a "not your average lumber yard" setting?
If you answered "yes" to the above, then a position within Inside Sales at Preston Feather may be right for you! We understand this is a big decision – you can see if Preston Feather is the right fit for you through our job shadowing options, just ask!What to Expect:
- Want to be trained by the pros in the building industry?
- Enjoy learning and interested in working with thousands of building products?
- Like being part of a high energy team environment?
- Experience or interest in the construction process?
- Consider yourself organized and a good communicator?
- Looking for a career with growth opportunities?
- Love Northern Michigan and want to have your weekends free?
Apply now or fill out a short questionnaire on our website and we'll be in touch with more details!If you don't already know us, here's a short introduction...Preston Feather has been supplying the best builders in Northern Michigan since 1915. After over 100 years we’re proud to call ourselves a locally-owned family business, with Building Centers and Design Showrooms located in Petoskey, Harbor Springs, Traverse City, and Gaylord. Our Sales Specialists are project coordinators, working with our entire Preston Feather team to assist contractors and homeowners with a smooth build. We’re focused on process improvement and identifying new ways to provide the best services to our customers. We earn our customers’ confidence, business, loyalty and friendship through Integrity, Compassion, Purpose, Merit and Accountability. It’s who we are, it’s what we do.We’d love the opportunity to tell you more of our story. If you’re interested in a rewarding career with a great team in beautiful Northern Michigan, please check out our current positions on our website.
- Continuous improvement culture
- Working closely with both the Sales and Operations teams
- A training environment that encourages professional growth and development
- Employee Discount Program – Great DIY opportunities
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Annual Performance Appraisals
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Potential for Overtime – not required
- Paid Time Off – 2 weeks PTO after 90 days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Annual apparel and boot allowances
Apply for the Building Material Inside Sales Position here.