THE BROOK OF GAYLORD - KITCHEN ATTENDANT
BE A HERO! JOIN OUR TEAM!
The Brook of Gaylord/Good Living Kitchens has a rewarding career opportunity for you as a KITCHEN ATTENDANT in our kitchen.
Because ‘Hero’ is not a job title.
- Employee Bonus Programs
- Simple IRA
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule
- Eligible for Free College Courses
- Learn New Things Daily
- Beautiful Work Environment
- Fun, Family-Like Atmosphere
- Assist the Cook With Meal Preparation
- Assist with Serving Meals
- Clear Tables After Meals and Reset For Next Meal
- Wash Dishes and Clean Kitchen After Meals
- Remove Garbage from Kitchen
- Sweep and Mop Floors At The End Of The Day
- Desire to Work With Seniors
- Able to Work Independently
- Willing to Be Part Of A Team
- Able to Follow Instructions
- Able to Communicate Effectively
- Certification Not Required; Will Receive On The Job Training
- Must Be Able to Pass a Criminal Background Check
AVAILABLE SHIFTS: 4-7p (appox)
This description indicates the general nature of the position. It is not intended to fully describe the position duties.
You may apply at BrookRetirement.com/careers or stop in at The Brook for an application.