Full Time Employment
NAI Gaylord makes medical components directly used
in the worldwide fight against COVID-19 and other
patient care areas.
We are hiring full time employees for our growing global business.
NAI designs and manufactures cable assemblies used directly in medical equipment and critical infrastructure devices.
Our Gaylord products are used in sterilization equipment, medical diagnostic and test equipment, ventilators, and patient monitoring equipment used by medical professionals around the world. In addition our telecommunications devices enable remote monitoring, telemedicine, and data transfer.
• We have industry leading safety protocols used in all of our global facilities, to promote social distancing and a safe environment.
• We are growing and we need dedicated, career minded, talented people to join our team.
After 90 days employees are eligible for;
• Employer paid benefits for individual employees
• Employer HSA contribution every year
• 401K plan with match
• Paid Vacation & Personal time off
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Weekly thank you bonuses during COVID-19 time.
To apply, contact:
Beth Butler, Administrative Assistant