State of the Community Breakfast & Business Showcase
STATE OF THE COMMUNITY BREAKFAST
(in conjunction with the Business Showcase)
- City of Gaylord- John Jenkins, Mayor & Kim Awrey, City Clerk
- Economic Development– Lisa McComb, Executive Director, Otsego County Economic Alliance
- Education– Brian Pearson, Superintendent of Gaylord Community Schools
- Otsego County– Rachel Frisch, County Administrator
- Tourism– Paul Beachnau, Executive Director, Gaylord Area Convention & Tourism Bureau
- Business Development– Taylar Akin, Executive Director, Gaylord Area Chamber of Commerce
- Kirtland/M-TEC Facility Update - Tom Quinn, President
- Otsego County Community Foundation- Dana Bensinger, Executive Director
Join the Gaylord Area Chamber of Commerce for the Annual State of the Community Breakfast, This year we are doing the State of the Community Breakfast in conjunction with the Business Showcase!
DATE: Wednesday, Oct. 25th, 2017
LOCATION: The Ellison Place
COST: $25 per ticket
TIME: 7:30 am ~ 9:00 am
2017 BUSINESS SHOWCASE
(in conjunction with the State of the Community Breakfast)
at The Ellison Place!
Wednesday, Oct. 25th, 2017 ~ 9:00 am ~ 3:00 pm
-Networking to learn more about the services and products from over 70 Chamber Member
October is the time for shining a spotlight on your business. Participation in the Annual Business Showcase allows you to meet fellow business leaders as well as market your products and services to people throughout the community.
Brought to you by the Gaylord Area Chamber of Commerce &
Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan.
Thank you to Premier Sponsors :
- Booth fees for 2017 are $300.00 for Members $550.00 for Non-Members
- Vendor spaces for the Business Showcase are open to all Chamber Members. Please call 732-6333 or email Stephanie@GaylordMichigan.net to reserve your spot.